海外房產_海外房產投資_國外房產_海外房產網_外房 | 外國買房網
美國 泰國 日本 希臘 土耳其 越南 手機版 400-082-8015 置業顧問
美國移民資訊 提供有關美國移民的相關資訊,包括美國移民政策、美國移民條件、美國移民費用等問題的解答

美國未婚夫/妻簽證(K1簽證)面簽問題匯總

發布時間: 2019-10-15     所屬欄目: 美國     點擊次數: 1734 次    
標簽 美國移民|婚姻移民|K1簽證

【waigf.com訊】本文外國買房網小編匯總了美國未婚夫/妻簽證(K1簽證)面簽問題并提供中英文翻譯對照。希望對您有所幫助!



第一部分 申請人背景 / Petitioners Biography 


背景類信息 / Biographical Information 


你的申請人是誰? Who is the petitioner? 


誰為你提出申請? Who is petitioning you? 


你的未婚夫(妻)全名是什么? What is your SO’s full name? 


你能否寫出來或拼出來? Can you write it or spell it for me. 


他(她)曾用過什么名字么? Has s/he used any other names? 


你的未婚夫(妻)住在哪里? Where does your SO live? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的家庭住址是?What is your SO’s address? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的電話號碼是? What is your SO’s phone number? 


你的未婚夫(妻)年齡? How old is your SO? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的生日是? What is your SO’s birth date? 


你的未婚夫(妻)在哪里出生? Where was your SO born? 


家庭類信息 / Family Information 


你的未婚夫(妻)父母是否健在? Are your SO’s parents alive? 


你的未婚夫(妻)父母住在哪里? Where do your SO’s parents live? 


你的未婚夫(妻)父母的家庭住址是? What are is your SO’s parents address? 


你的未婚夫(妻)父母或養父母的名字是? What are your SO's parents (step parents) names? 


你的未婚夫(妻)父親從事何種職業?What does your SO’s father do? 


你是否見過你的未婚夫(妻)父母? Have you met your SO’s parents? 


你是否與你的未婚夫(妻)父母在電話上交談?Have you talked with your SO’s parents on the phone? 


你與你的未婚夫(妻)父母關系是否融洽? How do you get along with your SO’s parents? 


你的未婚夫(妻)父母是否同意你們的關系? Do your SO’s parents approve of your relationship? 


你的未婚夫(妻)是否有兄弟或姐妹? Does your SO have any brothers or sisters? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹的名字是? What are your SO’s brothers and/or sisters names? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹住在哪里?Where do your SO’s brothers and/or sisters live? 


你是否見過你的未婚妻(夫)的兄弟或姐妹? Have you met your SO’s brothers/sisters? 


你是否與你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹在電話上交談? Have you talked with your SO’s brothers/sisters on the phone? 


你是否與你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹關系是否融洽? How do you get along with your SO’s brothers/sisters? 


你的未婚夫(妻)有過婚史么? Was your SO married before? 


你的未婚夫(妻)婚齡為多久? How long was your SO married before? 


你的未婚夫(妻)結過幾次婚? How many times was your SO married before? 


你的未婚夫(妻)什么時候離婚? When were your SO’s divorces? 


你的未婚夫(妻)上一次離婚是什么時候? When was your SO’s last divorce? 


你是否知道你的未婚夫(妻)曾在**年離婚? Did you know that your SO was divorced in 199-? 


你的未婚夫(妻)前妻(夫)名字是? What are the names of your SO’s exes? 


你的未婚夫(妻)前妻(夫)現住哪里? Where do your SO’s exes live? 


你的未婚夫(妻)是否有孩子? Does your SO have any children? 


你介意你的未婚夫(妻)有孩子么? Does this matter to you? 


對你來說,你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子會造成任何麻煩么?Will there be a problem with your SO’s children from another relationship? 


你的未婚夫(妻)有幾個孩子? How many children does your SO have? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子名字是? What are your SO’s children’s names? 


你是否見過你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子們? Have you met your SO’s children? 


你是否與你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子們通過電話? Have you talked with your SO’s children on the phone? 


你與你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子們關系是否融洽? How do you get along with your SO's children? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子們由誰來撫養? Who has custody of your SO’s children? 


你是否會對你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子們盡職盡責? Will you be a good parent to your SO's children? 


工作類信息/Employment Information 


你的未婚夫(妻)從事何種職業? What does your SO do for a living? 


你的未婚夫(妻)在那一家公司任職? What is the name of the company that your SO works for? 


你的未婚夫(妻)在公司的職位是? What is your SO’s job title at the company that he/she works for? 


你的未婚夫(妻)在公司任職多久? How long has your SO worked for the company that he works for? 


你的未婚夫(妻)曾經的職業和工齡? Where did your SO work in the past and for how long? 


財產類信息/Financial Information 


你的未婚夫(妻)是在供房還是在租房? Does your SO own or rent their home? 


你的未婚夫(妻)收入是多少? How much money does your SO earn? 


教育類信息 / Educational Information 


你的未婚夫(妻)的最高學歷是? How much education does your SO have? 


你的未婚夫(妻)畢業于那所大學? Which university did your SO graduate from? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的學位是? What kind of degree does your SO have? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的專業是? Which subjects has your SO studied? 


信仰宗教及其他類信息 / Religious and Additional Information 


你的未婚夫(妻)的眼睛是什么顏色的? What color are your SO's eyes? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的頭發是什么顏色的? What color is your SO's hair? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的身高為? How tall is your SO? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的體重為? How much does your SO weigh? 


你的未婚夫(妻)喜歡的食品/菜肴? What is your SO's favorite food? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的喜好是? What are your fiance’s hobbies and interests? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的宗教信仰是? What is your SO's religious background? 


你的未婚夫(妻)是否能夠表達和理解你的語種? Does your SO speak and understand your language? 


你的未婚夫(妻)是否有任何疾??? Does your SO have any medical issues? 


你的未婚夫(妻)是否有寵物? Does you SO have any pets? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的寵物是? What kind of pets does your SO have? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的寵物名字是? What are your SO's pets names? 


請詳細介紹你的未婚夫(妻)Please tell me more about your SO. 


第二部分 受益人信息 / Beneficiaries Biography 


你的未婚夫(妻)見過你的父母么? Has your SO met your parents? 


你的未婚夫(妻)與你的父母關系是否融洽? How do your parents get along with your SO? 


你的父母是否同意你們的關系? Do your parents approve of your relationship? 


你的未婚夫(妻)是否見過你的姐妹或兄弟? Has your SO met your sisters/brothers? 


你的未婚夫(妻)與你的姐妹或兄弟關系是否融洽? How do your sisters/brothers get along with your SO? 


你的姐妹或兄弟是否同意你們的關系? Do your sisters/brothers approve of your relationship? 


你是否結過婚? Have you been married before? 


你有孩子么? Do you have children? 


你的未婚夫(妻)是否見過你的孩子們? Has your SO met your children? 


你的未婚夫(妻)與你的孩子間關系是否融洽? How do your children get along with your SO? 


你的宗教信仰是? What is your religious background? 


你從事何種職業? What do you do for a living? 


你在哪家公司/單位任職? Where do you work? 


你的業余興趣和愛好是? What are your hobbies and interests? 


你是否能夠表達和理解你的未婚夫(妻)的語種? Do you speak and understand your fiance(e)’s language? 


你是否參軍? Have you been in the military? 


能否介紹你的軍旅感受? Talk about your experience in the military. 


你曾否出國? Have you ever traveled overseas before? 


你出國幾次? How many times have you traveled overseas? 


你到過其他哪些國家? What countries have you been to in your travels overseas? 


你曾在這些國家停留時間有多長? How long have you been in each place you have been overseas? 


你是恐怖分子么? Are you a terrorist? 


你是否親自準備簽證所需的申請表格? Did you prepare the forms for your petition/visa yourself? 


第三部分 兩人關系 / Relationship 


相識/Meeting 


你們是如何相識的? How did you first meet your SO? 


你們是何時相識的? When did you first meet your SO? 


你們在何地相識? Where did you first meet your SO? 


你們認識有多久? How long have you known your SO? 


你們相互通信有多長時間? How long have you been corresponding with your SO? 


通信往來/Correspondence 


你們以何種方式溝通? How do you communicate with your SO? 


你們溝通的次數? How often do you communicate with your SO? 


你們用什么語種溝通? What language do you use to communicate with your SO? 


你們一天會有幾通電話? How many times a day do you talk to your SO on the phone? 


你們一個月會有多少次電話? How many times do you and your SO talk on the phone each month? 


你是否贈送過禮物給你的未婚妻(夫)? Have you sent gifts to your SO? 


你贈送的禮物是? What did you send to your SO? 


你的未婚妻(夫)是否贈送過禮物給你? Has your SO sent gifts to you? 


他(她)贈送的禮物是? What did your SO send to you? 


你們在電話上會談些什么? What do you and your SO talk about on the phone? 


見面/Meeting in Person 


你們見過幾次面? How many times have you and your SO met? 


你們上一次見面是在什么時候? When was the last time you and your SO were together? 


上一次見面時你們相處了多久? How long were you and your SO together the last time? 


過去見面你們又相處了多久? How long were you and your SO together any other time(s)? 


你的未婚夫(妻)具體探親的日期是? What are the exact dates of your SO’s visit(s)? 


你的未婚夫(妻)每次探親有多長時間? How long did your SO stay each visit? 


在你的未婚夫(妻)探親期間,你們做了什么? What did you do when your SO came? 


在你的未婚夫(妻)探親期間,你們去了哪里? Where did you go when your SO came?? 


有你們共同的照片么? Do you have pictures of you and your SO together. 


照片里除了你和你的未婚夫(妻)還有誰? Who else is in the pictures of you and your SO together? 


你們在照片里做什么? What are you doing in the pictures of you and your SO together? 


這些照片攝于什么時候? When were the pictures of you and your SO taken together? 


個人信息/Personal Information 


你為什么要與他(她)結婚? Why did you want to marry your SO? 


你愛你的未婚夫(妻)么? Do you love your SO? 


你愛他(她)什么呢?What do you love about your SO? 


你們的相同之處是什么? What do you have in common with your SO? 


什么促使你決定通過互聯網尋找你的未婚夫(妻)? What made you decide to use the internet to find a SO? 


認識你的未婚夫(妻)前,你是否在互聯網上與很多其他男性有過交往? Were you talking to a lot of men on the internet before you met your SO? 


你仍舊與那些男性有交往么? Do you still talk to men on the internet? 


你為什么選擇一個年齡超出/小于你很多的異性呢? Why would you choose to marry so much older/younger than you? 


婚姻/孩子 Marriage / Children 


你們什么時候訂的婚? When did you become engaged to your SO? 


你們在哪里訂婚? Where did you get engaged to your SO? 


你們是否有訂婚儀式/晚會? Did you have an engagement ceremony/party? 


訂婚儀式/晚會在何處舉辦? Where was your engagement ceremony/party? 


訂婚儀式/晚會是何時舉辦? When was your engagement ceremony/party? 


訂婚儀式/晚會有何人參加? Who was at your engagement ceremony/party? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的家人是否參加訂婚儀式/晚會? Was any of your SO’s family at your engagement ceremony/party? 


你的未婚夫(妻)的家人為什么沒有參加訂婚儀式/晚會?Why weren't any of your SO’s family at your engagement ceremony/party?? 


你們做了任何關乎婚禮的計劃么? Do you and your SO have any wedding plans made? 


你們的婚禮的計劃是? What are your wedding plans? 


你們計劃何時結婚? When do you plan to get married to your SO? 


你們計劃在何地結婚? Where do you plan to get married to your SO? 


你的家人計劃參加婚禮么? Does your family plan to attend your wedding? 


你的未婚夫(妻)家人計劃參加婚禮么? Does your SO’s family plan to attend your wedding? 


你們于何時結婚? When were you and your SO married? 


你們是否舉辦婚禮? Did you have a wedding ceremony? 


你們的婚禮在何處舉辦? Where was your wedding held at? 


請描述你們的婚禮過程。 Please describe your wedding ceremony. 


你們想要小孩么? Do you want children? 


你的未婚夫(妻)想要小孩么? Does your SO want children? 


第四部分 生活在美國/Life In the US 


你為什么想去美國? Why do you want to come to the United States? 


你計劃什么時候去美國? When do you plan on entering the United States? 


你打算在美國何地居??? Where do you plan to live in the United States? 


你是否計劃在美國永久居??? Do you plan to stay in the United States forever? 


你在美國有朋友或親屬么? Do you have any relatives/friends in the United States? 


你在美國的朋友或親屬在何地居??? Where do your relatives/friends live in the United States? 


你是否到過美國? Have you ever been to the United States? 


你是否曾經在美國居??? Have you ever lived in the United States? 


你何時在美國居??? When did you live in the United States? 


你在美國居住多久? How long did you live in the United States 


你在美國何地居??? Where did you live in the United States? 


你計劃到美國后做什么? What do you plan to do once you are in the US? 


你計劃在美國工作么? Do you plan to work in the US? 


你計劃在美國求學么? Do you plan to study in the US? 


試探性問題/Trick Question 


簽證官:你期望我為你做什么呢? / Interviewer: What do you want me to do 


受益人(你): 請發給我K1(K3)簽證,這樣我就可以去美國陪伴我的愛人。 Beneficiary: Give me that K-1(3) visa so that I can go to the United States and be with the person I love. 


簽證官: 你確定么? / Interviewer: Are you sure? 


受益人(你): 非常確定 / Beneficiary: Very sure. 


更多資訊點擊外國買房網


聲明:本站部分新聞及新聞圖片屬于互聯網來源整理,如有侵權請聯系平臺客服(微信號:fiend006)備注出處或刪除。如需轉載請注明出處:外國買房網Waigf.com。
熱門評論
熱門搜索
資訊 新房 二手房 展會 留學 移民 投資
正在跟客服小薇溝通中.
重庆快乐十分害死我了